Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Home from Deaf Camp and Back to Theatre Camp

She made out great at Deaf Camp - she was dirty but happy when I picked her up on Saturday morning. I was informed that she & her group won the talent show, she & another girl, Taylor, sang "If We Were A Movie" by Hannah Montana while the other girls in the cabin backed them up with home made instruments, they were a big hit and won the whole thing.

This week, she's back at Theatre Camp for 'Production Week' - where all the other themed camps (Broadway Bound, Disney, etc...) get together and come up with one big show of them all. I can't wait - it's this coming Saturday!

Here she is with her cabin mates:


Here is the little missy singng her heart out at the talent show...I don't know where she got that pink hat, but it's so Kennedy...

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Miss Kennedy... you are the coolest! Wish I could have been a fly on the wall!
Lisa - you must have been so happy to pick her up on Saturday!
Can't wait to hear about the big production this weekend!
Please post video!!!!! :-)

Amélie said...

What a chic young lady...love the singing pics and lovin this new blog all spruced up I bet your mom has been busy, I will now attempt to create one too!! gotta keep up with her Kennedy!!

glad camp was good for you and you looked like you had great fun!

hugs Les and Amélie xx

Crystal M. said...

You are so awsome!! I can tell you have so much fun all the time!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva