Wednesday, October 3, 2007

More of Kennedy's School Work

School is going well, Kennedy appears to be doing really well so far in grade four. She knows what she is doing with her homework, I'm not feeling like I'm re-teaching anything this year. It is a practice time for concepts she has already learned at school. She has also gotten a couple of great marks so far: 12/13 on a Social Studies Test about the Canadian provinces and territories and 8/10 on this paragraph about food. I had a good laugh on this one because she isn't allowed to eat downstairs (and she always asks) and she listed it as her favourite place to eat!!!

My favorite breakfast is cereal. My favorite lunch is pudding. Cake is my favorite dinner. My favorite place to eat is downstairs. I know how to cook supper. I want to learn to cook some eggs too. My mom and dad can cook supper.


Yep, cake & pudding for two of her favourite meals - that's my girl!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHA

Crystal M. said...

That is to cute!!! I would love cake for dinner...LOL!

Hugs,
Crystal and Eva