Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Grammar Queen

Kennedy - the Super Grammar girl, high above her beloved city of Saint John
My little princess got 38/40 on her big Grammar test today and I am so proud of her! She had to differentiate common/proper nouns, give the meaning of a noun, do plurals, and find nouns in a list. I am doing the happy proud mommy dance tonight :) She seems to do quite well with literacy/reading/language arts type subjects, so I'm very happy about that. She is loving school this year and I am loving her school this year. Yay for teachers that "get it!"






2 comments:

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Way to go, Kennedy!! English, spelling, and grammar are such great skills to have. They will take you far in life!

Hugs,
Leslie & Katie

Crystal M. said...

Way to go sweetheart!!! I always knew you were smart, keep up the great work.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva