Sunday, October 24, 2010

October 2010

Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely month of October. I've gone back to work now as of October 1st, along with my 2 grad school courses so of course, the blog is in its usual state of neglect. Kennedy is busy in grade 7 as cheerleading has begun. She is now at an overnight 'cheerathon' and I should be in bed; however, as luck would have it, I'm experiencing a bout of insomnia!

I wanted to share a few photos from our Thanksgiving weekend visit to see Taylor for her 2nd birthday. As you can see, Kennedy loves being an aunt. She read every one of Taylor's cards to her, it was very cute.

Kisses for Auntie!



Auntie reading Taylor her birthday cards


My two gorgeous girls...

4 comments:

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

I can't believe how big Taylor is, Lisa! Seems like she should still be a little baby! It looks like Kennedy is enjoying being an aunt.

Kurby Family said...

Adorable! You seem like a wonderful Auntie! I hope you are having fun at your overnight cheer-a-thon! And lets hope mommy gets some much needed rest!!!

Anonymous said...

How sweet!! Kennedy, you are such an awesome Auntie!! Cheyenne has a new cousin (1 & 1/2 months old) but she's not quite sure what to make of him yet... I hope they will become buddies!

Kevin Troupe said...

Lisa, great blog site...I enjoy reading other sites as much as I enjoy writing ours.